Nestle Fitnesse Cereal

4:54 PM

I love cereals! any type of cereals will do specially those with fruit and nuts so when i saw this on the supermarket with free cd i grab it immediately.

front carton


back

cereal with fruits and nuts

it's made with whole grain wheat and rice, fruit mix like raisin, papaya dice, pineapple, coconut, cranberries, dried apple..

What's good about it, the box comes with free CD, you can choose between Les mills body balance or body vive. I chose body balance for light workout it's a combined yoga, Tai chi and Pilates. I swear when i tried it I really sweat! and it really stretches my arms, legs and spine. Next time i'll get the bodyvive..

That's it!have a healthy body inside out!

You Might Also Like

0 critics

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images